AccessEdge©” is our proprietary system to manage your Accessible Home Health Care franchise unit. It’s your Edge over the competition. Here are just a few of the advantages of AccessEdge©:
- Full Service Home Care Provider: Accessible provides medical/non-medical home care and staffing services, offering an advantage over non medical in-home care companies – when their clients require medical care the case has to be turned over to a full service in-home care provider such as Accessible.
- Certification & Licensing: Accessible has the infrastructure and in-house experience to coordinate the process from State Licensing to acquiring Joint Commission Accreditation and Medicare Provider number.
- Customized Manuals: Accessible customizes manuals to meet all regulations from State Licensing, Medicare, Medicaid, and Accreditation – including detailed pre-opening, operations, forms, and corporate procedures manuals.
- Operational Financing: Accessible will assist in obtaining 3rd party financing; thus, you can expand with cash flow needs in place.
- Corporate Liability Insurance: Accessible arranges for you to obtain required insurance.
- Insurance Company Credentialing: Accessible in-home care franchisees are approved providers on major long term insurance companies’ networks from day one of operations.
- Training & On-Going Support: Accessible provides practical initial training, and thereafter our experienced Home Health care professionals will support you every step of the way.
- Business Development: Accessible is effective in capturing all revenue from start-up through expanding growth cycles; our model identifies the source of business and provides direction to procure and manage by implementing our “AccessEdge©” programs.
- Proprietary Business Management Systems: Accessible’s “AccessSyst” & “AccessScan” are digitally encrypted, HIPPA compliant software programs, designed for franchisees to manage patient records, caregiver activities, billing & collection.
- Individualized Website & Customized Advertisements: Accessible creates and maintains URLs and unique webpages and prepares customized advertisements for our franchisees.
- Billing & Q/A Service: Accessible provides centralized recertification, quality assurance, and billing services.
- Reasonable Initial Investment: The Accessible franchisees initial investment is reasonable with large protected territories.
WE INVITE YOU TO EXPLORE YOUR FUTURE AS AN ACCESSIBLE HOME HEALTH CARE FRANCHISEE AND ENJOY THE BENEFITS OF CREATING WEALTH FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!
The franchise sales information provided in this website does not represent an offer to sell a franchise. The offer of a franchise can only be made through the delivery of a franchise disclosure document. Certain states require that we register the franchise disclosure document in those states. We will not offer or sell franchises in those states unless we have registered the franchise (or obtained an applicable exemption from registration) and delivered the franchise disclosure document to the prospective franchisee that complies with applicable law.