Accessible Home Health Care franchisees are exceptional because they look to improve the quality of home health care for seniors and families. Becoming a franchise owner with Accessible provides you with both a dependable, proven business model and the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others.
What Makes an Accessible Home Health Care Franchisee?
If you love the idea of working with a dedicated health care franchisor, and if you have the dedication to run a business with a belief that compassionate care comes from the heart, you're ideal to become a franchisee with us. While you don't need prior healthcare knowledge, you need a passion for providing it. Here's what else you need to be a franchisee:
- Want to help families care for their loved ones in a safe, comfortable home environment.
- Take pride in being active in local civic and business groups to build strong relationships.
- Have $125,000 in liquid capital for the initial investment.
- Enjoy consulting with clients and families to make sure home health care services are meeting and exceeding expectations.
- Desire long-term success in a growing industry while improving the level of healthcare in the community.
- Want to go home every day knowing you made a difference.
How to Start a Home Health Care Business
There are several things to consider before starting a home health care business. For more specific information, visit our steps to success, where we will walk you through our process of franchising with Accessible.
- Create a Business Plan. Think about what your ownership structure will look like, and develop operational and financial plans. You should also think about how you will finance your business and make sure you have enough available startup capital. Your business plan should ultimately be structured for both immediate and long-term growth.
- Find a Location. You will need to make sure that you find an available territory that will work for your business plan. Some states have licensing limitations and regulatory restrictions, so make sure you are able to run your business in your chosen location successfully.
- Acquire Certification and Licensing. For specific information on certification and licensing procedures, contact your state’s Department of Health. You will need to get Medicare and Medicaid certifications and register your business with your chosen state where available.
- Find Revenue Opportunities. By choosing the levels of care you plan to provide, you secure opportunities for generating revenue for the future of your business. For example, you need to consider whether you will offer both medical and non-medical care services.
- Hire Staff. Based on the specific care services you plan to provide and your management structure, you will need to hire and train the appropriate staff to fit your business. The typical hiring process should include interviewing and conducting background checks.
- Secure Clients. By making sure you have a robust and effective marketing strategy, you can maximize your client opportunities. Your clients are the core of a successful home health care business, and the quality of care you provide will further sustain and support the growth of your client base.
Run a Successful Home Care Franchise with Our Support
When you franchise with us, you’re joining a network of like-minded people who want their businesses to provide the type of home health care their own families would enjoy while achieving long-term success for themselves.
It's great to be in a business where you can serve all potential patients while being profitable.
Owner: Lexington, Kentucky
Now Is the Time to Join a Growing Industry!
As a franchise owner, you will join an accredited company and establish a long-term bond between yourself, your employees, and your community. If you’re ready to make a difference, then it’s time to contact us to find out which specific territories are available in your area.