When you become an Accessible Home Health Care franchisee, you become part of our family. Our commitment to helping you succeed is as personal and compassionate as the care we provide to the thousands of individuals in need of assistance. We are with you every step of the way as you start your business: when you call us, you'll speak directly with an experienced member of our home health care senior management team.
The Accessible Home Health Care Business Model
With over 19 years of industry experience and strong leadership, Accessible Home Health Care has developed a proven business model that will help you profit from one of the fastest growing industries while making the right home care solutions available to your neighbors.
Accessible Home Health Care is a leading provider of medical and non-medical home care services, care management, and medical staffing services. Our franchisees all over America live in and love the communities where they run their businesses.
Our unique approach to home care and franchise ownership provides you with the following tools for success:
- AccessEdge© — Our proprietary system to help you manage your Accessible Home Health Care Franchise unit.
- AccessMatch — Our system that helps to pair clients with the professional caregivers who can best meet their healthcare needs.
- Accessible Online Academy — Offers over 2,500 online courses to keep healthcare providers up-to-date with methods to care for their patients.
- Compassionate Alzheimer's & Loss of Memory Support Program — "CALMS" Program ensures caregivers have been trained and certified to provide care to Alzheimer’s and dementia patients.
- AccessSuperiorKare Program — Our ASK Program guarantees care provided meets and exceeds our established "Gold Standard of Superior Care."
Accessible's focus on local community involvement has given our unit a competitive advantage. Our involvement in the health care and business community has a direct relationship on our revenue increases.
Owner: Des Moines, Iowa
Accessible Training & Support for Franchise Owners
Our experienced support team consists of home health care professionals who will assist you through the initial training process and provide ongoing support so you can successfully manage your business to deliver all levels of care.
No prior healthcare knowledge is needed to be a franchise owner. Through our AccessEdge services, we will assist you with:
- Certification and licensing
- Insurance company credentialing
- Individualized webpages
- Custom advertisements and digital marketing support
Our success is embedded in our mission to be the best national full-service home health care company.
Comprehensive Training for Home
Health Care Business Success
With a strong commitment and the tools that we provide, you can become a successful Accessible Home Health Care franchisee. To guide you, we offer training and ongoing support that includes all aspects of the home health care industry, including support for licenses and Joint Commission Accreditation.
Join Us for Exploration Day
We want to get to know you as a person. For that purpose, we’ve created an Exploration Day at our headquarters in Coral Springs, Florida. You will meet one-on-one with our co-founders, Mirella Salem, President and Aarif Dahod, CEO and team members, to discuss if starting a home health care franchise with us is the best fit for you, your family, and ours.
Exploration Day is a great opportunity. The reason is simple: we help you see if owning a franchise is the best decision for you, and we give you all the information you need to decide. If you’re interested in starting a franchise with Accessible Home Health Care, we can’t wait to meet you!
To be invited to our Exploration Day, please take the first step by filling out a franchise application form today.